Temple & City Tour: Wat Pho, Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha with Transfer
Discover the magic of Bangkok, a city that seamlessly blends the ancient with the modern. Explore the awe-inspiring temples and palaces, from the towering spire of Wat Arun to the grandeur of the Grand Palace and the peaceful tranquility of Wat Pho. Marvel at the largest solid gold statue in the world, the Golden Buddha, and be enchanted by the Emerald Buddha, a highly revered statue carved from a single block of jade. Immerse yourself in the rich history and cultural heritage of Thailand, a city that has something for everyone, from its delicious street food to its bustling night markets. Experience the unique charm of Bangkok, where tradition meets modernity, and prepare to be swept away by its magic.
- 08:30 AM: Pick up from the various hotels.
- 09:00 AM: The tourists will be transferred to Wat Trimit, the temple of the golden Buddha with 5.5 tonnes of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
- 10:00 AM: Drive through Chinatown, Indian Town, Flower Market, and the Central business district of Bangkok.
- 10:30 AM: Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the reclining Buddha, a stunning 46 m long and 15 m high covered in gold leaf.
- 11.30 AM: Visit the Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor’s itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in Southeast Asia. The palace began in 1782. It is a consisting of several buildings with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaew in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
- 01:00 PM: Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- 02:00 PM: Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn) The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat Arun was restored during the brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
- At the end of the tour will be a visit to the local product store.
Note: Pickup services are only available from specific areas in Bangkok.
- Grab the best out of Bangkok and indulge into the major highlights of the city.
- Gaze at the Buddha's largest solid gold statue in the world at the temple of Wat Traimit.
- Witness the breathtakingly beautiful complex of buildings, with unique architecture and ornate decorations at Grand Palace.
- Climb the steep steps to the top of the spire for stunning views of the city and the river from Wat Arun.
- Discover the religious and cultural landmarks and soak in the rich history and architectural heritage of Thailand.
- Tour Timing: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Duration: 6 hours
- All admission fees as in the itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Wat Traimit - Admission fee
- Wat Pho - Admission fee
- Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha - Admission fee
- Wat Arun - Admission fee
- Chinatown - Admission fee
- Indian town - Admission fee
- The Flower Market
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities and Tips