Dream World Bangkok (Super Visa) with Lunch
Dream World is the absolute stuff for kids! You won’t get them out of here until they are exhausted… and you know how long that takes! This is a big American-style theme park with all the trimmings. Corkscrews, Bumping Cars, Swinging Viking Boat, and Rollercoaster are all there, and more.
The Fan favorite is the Giant’s House where everything is 50 times as big as it should be – very convincing and it would be a great place to have a party. The Super Splash and White Water Rapids are water rides and please note: You will get wet! Dream World also has a full-fledged go-kart track and ‘Snow Land’ – a display of artificial snow (although this attraction is not included in the main ticket fee).
Dream World also features a live ‘Hollywood Action Show’ which up until recently had a dubious display of Nazi Storm Troopers successfully invading an Allied camp. Many people are glad that the current focus has changed to a SWAT team invading a criminal’s den. This is well worth the trip. If you have kids (and the time) take them. Don’t miss the extravaganza! Meet your favorite cartoon characters in the spectacular The Colors of the World Parade. Oh! Yes, Dreamy will be in the parade too.
Opening Time: 10:00 am
Closing Time: 05:00 pm
Lunch Time: 11:30 am - 02:00 pm
Address: 62 Moo 1, Randsit-Ongkarak Road, Bungyeetho, Thanyaburi, pathum Thani, 12130 Thailand.
How to reach?
The Dream World is connected to Bangkok by a number of buses. The guest can also opt for other portions like the subway, taxi, or car according to their convenience.
- Stop at 62 Moo 1, Randsit-Ongkarak Road, Bungyeetho, Thanyaburi, pathum Thani, 12130 Thailand.
- Have a lot of fun at the Dream World Bangkok.
- Enjoy the amazing rides in the dream and spend unlimited time on your favorite rides!
- Dream World offers a variety of amazing rides likes:
- Cable car: The cable car is undoubtedly one of the park’s highlights as it provides a fantastic view from the top. This ride is perfect for families and can help you traverse across the 63-acre park in a matter of minutes.
- Tornado: The Tornado is a thrilling ride that has donut-like seating around a massive lever that keeps swinging and moving higher in the air. For guests looking for a thrill, this is the perfect ride to get the adrenaline pumping.
- Sky Coaster: For thrill-seekers, Sky Coaster is the perfect ride. Instead of following the regular stability of sitting inside a car, this roller coaster has a unique bottomless seating option, making the entire experience an unforgettable one.
- Grand Canyon: Grand Canyon is an exciting water ride for children that will take them through a bumpy ride in a canal. Unlike most other water rides, prepare to be thoroughly drenched by the end of the ride – the perfect respite from a summer day in Bangkok.
- Animal Farm: Enjoy feeding and petting a number of domesticated animals at Dream World’s Animal Farm, including teacup pigs, ponies, and deer. For families with young children and animal lovers, this is the perfect spot to spend a few hours.
- Once the time is up the guest can then proceed toward the Exit.
- It's an exciting time for you to make your dreams come true at Dream World Bangkok.
- You can enjoy the rides free at leisure for the whole day.
- Catch a live parade or performance, choose from dozens of exciting rides, or embark on a 4D adventure show.
- Have plenty of time to explore both parks at your own pace.
- Highly Picturesque Selfie Spots to light up your Social media with beautiful Selfies.
- Book a ticket for Dream World (Super Visa) and get a chance to go on all the rides.
- This ticket allows you to spend an unlimited amount of time on the rides!
- Enjoy a delicious International and Indian Buffet Lunch!
- Operating Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Snow Town
- All the Rides
- Unlimited Time per Ride
- Local Guide would be granted free entry (Tickets include all rides of choice except Go Kart).
- Tour Leader: Entry Ticket is free of charge, it includes 2 rides except for Go-Kart.
- Guest Driver: Entry Ticket is free of charge, and does not include any ride.
- Round Trip Transfer
- Carnival Games
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities